Kari shares her testimony about growing up in a faith-filled family in the Northwest and how this led her family down a negative path of drinking and drugs. (Hence the title, “Party all night, mass in the morning?”) Although they were a close family of faith, healing and forgiveness still needed to take place. This podcast explores what changes in family life when the Holy Spirit comes.
Questions they address include:
- What is our Christian life really all about?
- How do you unleash the power of the Holy Spirit in your life?
- How is grace showing up in family life?
- How can Catholics experience their personal Pentecost?
- How can we experience the fullness of our Catholic faith?